Spanish Immersion K-5 Substitute Teachers
Company: Global Village Academies
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Global Village Academy is an innovative charter school. Students
learn core content through language immersion in their choice of
French Spanish, or Mandarin. GVA is truly a "global village." Our
immersion teachers come from all over the world, each bringing
their unique culture and language into the classroom. United by a
common core, students are challenged to become world class
thinkers, capable of engaging ideas using multiple languages and
cross-cultural perspectives, through internationally benchmarked
curriculum spanning each language village.
Performs regular teacher's class plan for Spanish while the teacher
is absent, and provides a safe and effective learning environment.
THERE ARE NO GUARANTEED HOURS/WEEK FOR THESE ROLES.
* Reports to Front Desk/Administrative Assistant upon arrival at
* Maintains classroom routines
* Assumes the responsibilities of the classroom teacher for regular
classroom teacher using teacher's lesson plans and school
* Oversees student behavior during in-class time and other
* Maintains appropriate records
* Follows school policies and procedures that regular teachers are
* Be able to operate a remote classroom setting for students as
* Understand Teacher Support Technology (ie. Google Classroom,
Zoom, Infinite Campus, etc)
* Communicates with the regular teacher and school
* Other duties as assigned
* Must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
* Understanding of Remote Instruction and Technology
* A "Substitute Teacher Authorization" from the Colorado Department
of Education preferred.
This description is not intended, and should not be construed, to
be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or
working conditions associated with this job.
Keywords: Global Village Academies, Parker , Spanish Immersion K-5 Substitute Teachers, Education / Teaching , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!