Automotive Apprentice Technician - General Service Mechanic - Lube Tech
Company: Drive Automotive Services
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Pride Auto CareWE'RE EXPANDING AND HIRING AUTOMOTIVE APPRENTICE
TECHNICIANS! COME GROW WITH US!AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS/MECHANICS
QUALIFY FOR ASE SPONSORSHIP UPON COMPLETION OF TRAINING COURSEWORK!
- SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS OFF FOR FAMILY TIME!
- PAID VACATION and HOLIDAYS OFF!
- MEDICAL, VISION, DENTAL & LIFE INSURANCE ARE AVAILABLE!
- OPEN 7 AM to 5 PM - M-F -Duties/Responsibilities for Apprentice
Automotive Technician (GS)
- Maintain our customer's vehicles.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance.
- Perform tests on specific parts and systems to ensure proper
- Identify mechanical problems either visually or through
- Examine critical parts and systems using a standard
- Repair or replaces malfunctioning parts and systems such as
brake pads, belts, water pumps, transmissions, and other mechanical
- Plan and establish a timetable to complete repairs and
- Provide timely communication with management and team members
regarding the status and applicable needs.
- Record and report any damage to the company or customer
- Test drive vehicle to confirm safe and proper operation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. -Role and
- Perform maintenance such as oil changes, vehicle inspections,
fluid services and tires on customer vehicles. -
- Learn to perform mechanical repairs on all major components and
systems on cars, trucks and SUV's. -
- Learn to accurately identify problems with vehicles using the
proper diagnostic equipment. -
- Ability to properly use and maintain tools and shop equipment.
- Perform proper digital inspections on vehicles to include on
average of 9 photos with good documentation of the concern, cause
and what corrective actions needed to repair the vehicle. -
- Identify special circumstances, parts, or labor considerations
needed to properly repair the vehicle. - - -
- Explain the course of repairs and issues as needed to service
advisors so they can effectively communicate with clients. -
- Recommendations only of the highest integrity, we only sell and
repair what is needed. -
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds multiple times during the
course of the day. - (Anything over 50 pounds use two or more
people to lift the load.) -
- Willingness to learn with in shop, and classroom settings to
further skill set. -
- Keep a professional appearance. - -
- Help keep a culture of a clean, safe and positive work
environment. - -Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Vocational/technical school program or apprenticeship in auto
repair or related field required.
- Two years of related experience preferred. -Physical
Requirements for Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform
repairs and inspections.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to work safely in a noisy area with many odors
present. -WHAT WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES
- We "PRIDE" ourselves on a family-oriented culture
- We have designed a lucrative pay structure based on performance
incentives and production
- Drive can provide growth within a multi-state organization
- Employees at every level will have opportunities for their own
- ASE Training & Development Programs
- Paid Time off
- Paid Training & Development... -Drive Automotive Services, Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Drive Automotive Services, Parker , Automotive Apprentice Technician - General Service Mechanic - Lube Tech, Engineering , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...