Cost Account Manager (CAM) Operations Support
Posted on: November 22, 2020
You're a collaborative and highly skilled Cost Account Manager
(CAM) Ops Support who's accomplished and experienced! Shaping the
future defense of our world through technical ingenuity excites
Rated the best at what we do, Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS)
creates world class satellite ground systems and counters national
security threats through cyber solutions. We are a state-of-the-art
technology company because of our creative thinkers.
Our employees matter. Your contribution is vital to everything we
create. As you design your career path you can be
mentored through intriguing challenges. The RIS culture fosters
collaboration and respect while doing meaningful work.
Join us! Together, we will support critical missions, develop
solutions and define the future in aerospace and defense.
GPS OCX has an opening for a Control Account Manager Ops Support
Assistant. The candidates will be part of a team responsible for
the financial and schedule management of the GPS OCX program. This
role will support an Integrated Product Team (IPT) and provide
cross-IPT coordination; conduct baseline change management;
identify root causes of baseline variance and propose / oversee
implementation of corrective action plans; generate quarterly
estimates at complete (EAC); and provide timely input to program
financial control and schedule planning activities. The position
will support requests for change (RFC) in the development of
Engineering Change Proposals.
- 4+ years demonstrated engineering experience.
- Experience managing Resources, Costs, and Schedule execution
and subsequent performance for areas of responsibility.
- Previous experience with program operations related Earned
Value functions including Finance, Planning, Estimating, Contracts,
and/or Supply Chain Management.
- Experience using resources and metrics to manage development
activity, including EVMS and IMS; proficient with Microsoft Excel
and Microsoft Project.
- Demonstrated ability to follow established SEIT, HW, SW, and
program processes and procedures.
- Experience with technical meetings and working with the team
members and other program personnel
- Demonstrated self-starter - proactive in supporting goals and
objectives and pursuing the necessary course of action.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain good working
relationship with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including
- Raytheon PM Level 6 Certified
- EVMS Certified
- Ability to apply, interpret, and provide execution leadership
on Raytheon Policies and Procedures
- Ability to identify, construct, and manage IPT metrics
collection and reporting
- Ability to multi-task and be able to support a dynamic team
B.S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering,
Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math, or other STEM
171225Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: RTX, Parker , Cost Account Manager (CAM) Operations Support, Executive , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!