Company: Firehouse Subs
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Health and Dental plans
- Cell Phone Per Diem
- PTO (12 days a year)
- Quarterly Bonus
- Growth Opportunities with and a Growing Company
- Grease-less work environment
- Free meals during shift
- Tips averaging $3.50 to $6 more per hourFirehouse Subs is
looking for our next great General Manager!This position is fully
accountable for the profitable operation of a Firehouse Subs -
Restaurant while adhering to all company guidelines and
regulations. Hungry for a new job? Firehouse Subs is growing fast,
and we are seeking a positive and energetic leader. We have a
Commitment to and Passion for Hearty and Flavorful Food, Heartfelt
Service, Public Safety---and hiring the best! Join our team and
you'll become part of a company that's consistently rated among the
best in the field of fast casual restaurants.Additional
- Able to work on your feet for up to 13 hours at a time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Open availability - ability to work weekends and some nights
- Cash handling skills required
- Familiarity with Microsoft office required
- Top notch customer service skills
- Ability to lead and develop a strong teamRequirements:
- Possess a positive attitude, Be ready and willing to manage
their team and serve customers, every day with a smile.
- Be able to hire, train and motivate a high performance
- Understand and be able to manage food and labor costs.
- Understand a Profit and Loss Statement and operate restaurant
at maximum profitability.
- 1+ years of management experienceAs the General Manager, you
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state
and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and
wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA,
OSHA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal
operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse
Subs - Policies and Procedures.
- Provide leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet
standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness while
embracing the Firehouse Subs - "culture" of a cheerful and fun work
environment and Firehouse Subs - beliefs and values to adhere to
and grow the mission and vision.
- Ensure the profitability of business by operating within
established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor,
controllable, utilities and sales growth.
- Coordinate and implement current operations game plans and
company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Be accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with
qualified personnel and employees who are trained and developed
- Be accountable for the continuous training and development of
the restaurant Assistant Manager and Shift Managers
- Actively participate in Local Restaurant Marketing in local
- Implement and promote all Public Safety Foundation
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are
accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Maintain awareness and participation in community affairs to
take advantage of sales and public relations opportunities.
- Represent Firehouse Subs - in a professional, positive manner
at all times.
- Communicate effectively to the GM/Owner any and all issues that
may impact our business.
- Maintain restaurant equipment in full working order and
communicates problems immediately to Owner.
- Any other duties assigned by the Owner.About Firehouse
SubsFirehouse Subs is a U.S.-based, fast casual restaurant chain
founded in 1994 in Jacksonville, Florida by former firefighter
brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen. Firehouse Subs has
opened over 1,180 restaurants in 46 states as well as Puerto Rico,
Canada and non-traditional locations.Pay: $39000 - $47000 per
- Bonus pay
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
- Employee discount
- Paid training
- OtherJob types: Full-timeEducation: No education requiredWork
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Parker , General Manager, Executive , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!