Branch Manager - Parker
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Parker Branch, 18448 E Lincoln Ave, Parker, Colorado, United
States of America Req #1906 Tuesday, August 15, 2023 Thank you for
your interest in Bellco Credit Union!We're a local not-for-profit
organization that has been giving back to our members, the
communities we serve, and of course, our employees since 1936.
Offering one of the best employee benefits packages around, Bellco
is a leader in fostering, developing, and engaging staff to become
expert financial-service ambassadors. You're a part of something
more at Bellco-a place you can be proud of.
FUNCTION DESCRIPTION:Responsible for leading all aspects of
customer relationships delivered through the branch. This
encompasses retail, small business relationships, and community
business development. Responsible for branch profitability and
branch operations.ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:Reports to: District
ManagerSupervises: Indirectly, all Branch positions; Directly
nonexempt staff.Contacts: Credit union members, other credit union
branches/departments, credit union officials, auditors, vendors,
local community members and businesses and all internal
staff.Branch size: Typically this position manages branches in the
lower tier of transaction volume, deposits, loans, member
households, earnings and marketplace potential. Branches identified
as "minor" branches.QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:Education:
Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance or equivalent work
experience.Experience: Minimum of 3 years financial services
Minimum 1 year of leadership experience including the MIT program,
opening and closing duties, etc.Skills:
- Loan experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, sales, and relationship management
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Ability to provide leadership and handle multiple priorities
under time constraints
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop
applicationsEquipment: On -line computer terminal keyboard and
visual monitor, (CRT), calculator, copier, FAX, telephone, printer,
ATM, cash dispenser (CDR), alarms.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provides a valuable and enjoyable experience to both internal
customers and members during interactions. Consistently suggests
ways to improve the member/customer experience through improved
processes and technology.
- Responsible for overall branch financial results, operations
effectiveness, productivity, and cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for the data-gathering, research, development and
accomplishment of an annual branch marketing, business development,
sales and service plan.
- Successfully develops and follows an annual operating plan and
budget leading to expense control, select purchasing and efficient
- Understand and communicate various types of loan and deposit
- Manages the branch to achieve sales and growth goals, conducts
weekly sales sessions, performs periodic sales audits, coaches and
develops sales staff.
- Ensures goals are met for other business groups/partners that
work with the branch (investments, etc.)
- Maintain key customer relationships, responsible for the branch
meeting service standards in all interactions.
- Evaluates, develops, motivates and trains branch personnel,
coaches staff in sales and service activities. Ensures branch staff
has strong product and process knowledge. Manages human resource
issues: recruiting, hiring, training and performance issues,
- Accurately enter and complete transactions including loan
applications in Bellco systems.
- Manages losses and other risk issues and ensures financial
losses are within acceptable guidelines.
- Personally manages the largest, most profitable relationships
at the branch, as identified by profitability analysis.
- Ensures branch effectiveness and adherence to all branch
operations, procedures, and compliance.
- Understands and effectively implements all appropriate
- Maintains thorough knowledge of lending process, Security and
Fraud procedures, and functions of all automated equipment. Serves
as a branch-wide source of knowledge on credit union operating
procedures in order to provide necessary support to branch
- Conducts on going analysis of branch activities, workflow and
operations with a specific strategy devised towards meeting
- Recommends and helps develop and implement new policies and
- Assists in defining and developing strategy needed to set or
meet organizational goals.
- Regular and punctual in person attendance.Management retains
the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at
any time.WORKING CONDITIONS:May necessitate movement to other
branches or departments.Office environment.Mobility throughout
department.Bellco requires all employees who drive their personal
or a company vehicle in the routine performance of their jobs to
have a valid Driver's License. They must also provide proof of
valid insurance "Bellco Credit Union is the one organization
passionately committed to improving our members' quality of life by
building their wealth and securing their financial future"
- Parker Branch, 18448 E Lincoln Ave, Parker, Colorado, United
States of America
Keywords: Bellco, Parker , Branch Manager - Parker, Executive , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!