In-Home Senior Caregiver - Lakewood
Company: FirstLight HomeCare
Posted on: February 20, 2021
WE ARE HIRING!!! We are hiring Caregivers for full-time,
part-time, overnights, or weekends. We can guarantee a full-time
schedule for those who are seeking it. We have flexible scheduling
and are always onboarding new hires.We are looking for exceptional
Caregivers who want a professional home. We are an organization
that is supported by a dedicated staff and Human Resources team
that prioritizes the safety, wellbeing, and happiness of our Care
Staff.In the time of Covid-19, we have implemented an effective
policy regarding transmission mitigation, PPE, and safety to both
our workforce and client base. This policy has kept everyone in our
organization safe since the onset of the pandemic.JOB SUMMARY:An
individual who has completed personal care training and is
competent to perform assigned functions of personal care to the
client in their residence. BENEFITS:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible scheduling
- Professional staff & workplace
- People-first organizationQUALIFICATIONS:
- Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and
- Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of
- Must have reliable transportation, (I.e. - reliable
- Provide companionship to client.
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and assist in feeding when
- Provide grooming and dressing guidance.
- Provide light housekeeping.
- Provide laundry and linen service to include: washing, ironing
and folding clothes.
- Provide shopping service to client to include grocery and
- Provide transportation for client which includes visits to
doctor appointments or stores.
- Provide assistance and planning of client s recreational
activities and events.
- Assist clients with personal hygiene, including: shower, tub or
bed baths, oral care, hair and skin care.
- Assist clients in the use of toilet facilities, including bed
- Assist clients with walking, including the use of walkers and
wheelchairs, when applicable.WORKING ENVIRONMENT:Works primarily in
the field with clients in their homes. LIFTING REQUIREMENTS (varies
depending on client):
- Ability to perform the following tasks if necessary:
- Ability to participate in physical activity.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time while standing and
being involved in physical activity.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to do extensive bending, lifting and standing on a
regular basis.Compensation: $13.00-15.00/hr depending on experience
and certification (if applicable, but not required). At FirstLight
Home Care, a leading home care agency, the genuine health and
well-being of others is our greatest concern. We vow to provide
first-class personal service for our clients so that they may enjoy
warmth, independence and relaxed comfort in their own home or any
setting.FirstLight Home Care is built on a solid foundation of core
values and dedication to client happiness, peace of mind, and
quality of life that supports our Culture of Care our commitment to
service excellence, personal growth, and accountability.
Keywords: FirstLight HomeCare, Parker , In-Home Senior Caregiver - Lakewood, Healthcare , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!