GI Endo Tech FT Crown Point Surgery Center
Company: United Surgical Partners International, Inc
Posted on: November 14, 2021
- $5k Sign On Bonus**
USPI Crown Point Surgery Center, is seeking a motivated GI
Endoscopy Tech to join our team. Crown Point Surgery Center is a
fast paced ASC environment committed to producing the highest
quality work and experience for patients and their families.
- Assists in the care, maintenance, preparation and cleaning of
equipment per manufacturer's guidelines.
- Perform equipment safety checks to ensure equipment is
functioning properly, per manufacturer's guidelines.
- Provides assistance to nurses and physician during procedure
per the nurses' direction, including but not limited to collecting
- Maintains stocked rooms and recognizes the need for reordering
supplies. Assists purchaser with reordering needed supplies.
- Transports and transfers patients and equipment using
recommended body mechanics.
- Maintains files and documents in an organized system as
- Responds to patients and their families promptly using
demonstrated effective customer service skills.
- Seeks involvement in activities that promote professional
growth and behavior.
- Follows OSHA and other standards for protection against blood
- Uses good body mechanics and aseptic technique.
- Assists in the placement of patient monitors per the nurses
directions (ie BP cuffs, pulse oximeter, EKG leads, etc.)
- Mentors new technicians and recommends changes to orientation
- Assists with the maintenance of the physical environment of the
- Responsible for communication with equipment repair as
- Communicates with Charge Nurse regarding work flow.
- Maintains professionalism within the Center and community.
- Informs Charge Nurse of applicable day-to-day situations.
- Follows employee health and other personnel and staffing
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary Range - $19-$24
- Demonstrates hand eye coordination for manual dexterity
required to handle various types of equipment, supplies, and
- Walking, bending, turning, and lifting agility required to
physically move patients and equipment.
- Ability to maintain HIPPA standards and confidentiality.
- Works effectively with a variety of people.
- Adheres to State, CMS, and AAAHC requirements.
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Inc, Parker , GI Endo Tech FT Crown Point Surgery Center, Healthcare , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!