$3000 Incentive* Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Home Care
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Status: Full Time
Hourly rates: $73,000 - $75,000 per year with a $3000 incentive
Are you ready to have a meaningful and fulfilling career with in
home patient care?
Interim HealthCare is committed to exceeding our customers'
expectations. Whether it's on the field as a caregiver, or over the
phone as one of our office staff, our goal is to provide
exceptional care! Do you share that goal? If so please contact us
for our open Registered Nurse (RN) position that is responsible for
managing the care of a defined caseload of patients to facilitate
the healthcare team's efficient and effective achievement of
patient outcomes in accordance with the patient's plan of care.
Job Requirements for the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Perform assessments and procedures.
- Contribute to the patient's plan of care/service plan.
- Coordinate plans for patient discharge from services
- Coordinate care with other disciplines.
- Communicate effectively with other patients, families, field
staff, office staff and physician offices.
- Registered Nurse with active license in Colorado.
- At least One (1) year of recent clinical hands on
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience preferred.
- One (1) year Home health experience preferred but not
- Health care CPR Certified.
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Health Coverage for full time employees
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care,
hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most
comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry
ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim
HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. -2019
Interim HealthCare Inc.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Parker , $3000 Incentive* Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Home Care, Healthcare , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!