Company: Colorado Surgical Arts
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Colorado Surgical Arts is an elite oral surgery practice that is
committed to exceptional care for our patients and first-class
service to our referring doctors. We are looking for a fun,
hardworking, compassionate team player to help us grow the practice
and continue to serve our community. Previous oral surgery
experience is a plus but not required.The role of the Surgical
Assistant is critical in performing safe and exceptional patient
care, resulting in the best clinical outcomes and meeting the needs
of our patients.Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist surgeons my maintaining an unobstructed field using
retractors, sponges, suction, and irrigation.
- Perform pre and post-operative duties to facilitate patient
- Verify the identity of the patient and operative site as well
as obtain informed consent.
- Monitor and maintain aseptic technique.
- Determine availability of necessary equipment and supplies for
- Obtain and inspect sterile and non-sterile surgical instruments
- Operate sterilization devices.
- Monitor patient status intraoperatively.
- Obtain dental imaging.
- Complete patient charting.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information in accordance with
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Skills and Abilities
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to work well in a team or individually.
- Good judgment and critical thinking skills.
- Passion for keeping people safe.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Strong attention to detail, vigilance, and meticulous care on
- Superior listening skills with the ability to quickly
comprehend instructions in emergency situations.Education and
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS certification required or the ability to obtain within 1
month of hire.
- Related experience, DAANCE Certification, Licensed Dental
Assistant, and Radiology certification are all a plus, but not
- Salary is commensurate with experience. CORE BENEFITS &
WELLNESSMedical (including Virtual Care), Dental, and Vision
CoverageEmployee Assistance Program (EAP)Figs Brand Scrubs provided
FINANCIAL WELL-BEINGCompetitive pay, Bonus potential, and annual
merit reviews401(k) Plan w/Company MatchHealth Savings Account
(HSA) with HDHP health plans LIFE INSURANCEBasic and Supplemental
Life InsuranceSpouse and Child Life Insurance TIME OFF, DISABILITY
AND LEAVE OF ABSENCEPaid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks) and 6
Annual Paid HolidaysEmployer Sponsored Short Term DisabilityLong
Term Disability Plan PI182055886
Keywords: Colorado Surgical Arts, Parker , Surgical Assistant, Healthcare , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!