Medical Assistant- Parker Square *$2500 Sign on Bo
Company: OnPoint Family Medicine at Parker Square
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Description OnPoint Medical Group is searching for an
outstanding Medical Assistant to join our team at OnPoint Family
Medicine at Parker Square! Come join a great group of medical
professionals as our network continues to grow! This position is
located in Parker, CO***$2500 Sign On Bonus!*** Bonus is paid after
90 days of Employment. OnPoint Medical Group is a physician-led
network of skilled Primary and Urgent care providers who are
committed to expanding access to quality healthcare in the most
effective and affordable manner possible.Our "Circle of Care" has
one primary goal – to ensure the health and wellness of members and
their families. We do this by providing access to a comprehensive
menu of medical services from one unified physician group in their
neighborhoods. With doctors, nurses, specialists, labs and medical
records all interlinked and coordinated, patient care has never
been in better hands.The back office Medical Assistant assists the
provider (Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) in
examination and treatment of patients by performing the following
duties.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:The following
statements are illustrative of the essential duties of the job and
do not include other nonessential or peripheral duties that may be
required. We retain the right to modify or change the essential and
additional functions of the job at any time. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Completes intake by welcoming patients and prepares patients
for healthcare visit by placing patient in exam room, obtains
medical history and verifies patient's information.
- Responsible for documenting a full and accurate set of vital
- Populates all sections of the electronic medical record timely
and accurately, including but not limited to allergies,
medications, vaccines, social history and quality tab.
- Assists providers during examination and treatment, performing
point of care tests appropriate to skill level, certifications and
- Maintains supplies in storage areas and exam rooms.
- Disinfects, cleans treatment rooms following patient
examinations; Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment
by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying
with legal regulations.
- Conducts business in a service-oriented manner that is
attentive, cooperative, sensitive and respectful with all patients,
visitors and colleagues.
- Responsible for pre-visit planning per the standard operating
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator
temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen,
- Responsible to checking and addressing voicemails multiple
times during the working day.
- Responsible for addressing inbox messages (buckets) in the
electronic medical record for providers, provider staff and
- Back-up front office when needed including check in, check out,
appointment scheduling and answering phones.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with vendors that
support the practice.
- Follow HIPAA guidelines for all internal and external
- Ability to communicate appropriately with awareness of
surroundings and audience.
- Attends trainings and meetings as required.Minimum Education
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited healthcare program, i.e.
Medical Assistant, CNA, LPN, EMT or equivalent work experience
- Maintain certifications per state guidelines
- Nationally recognized as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Strong computer skills required. EMR experience preferred
- Some MA Experience required
- Current BLS card Supervisory Responsibility:This position has
no supervision responsibilities. Job Elements and Working
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to handle, or feel; reach
with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to walk; sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch,
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.The above
statements describe the general nature and level of work performed
by people assigned to this classification. They are not an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.OnPoint Medical Group is and EEO
Employer.Salary: $18 - $24 / hourlyBENEFITS OFFERED
- Health insurance plan options for you and your dependents
- Dental, and Vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Company Paid life insurance
- Voluntary options for short-term disability, and long-term
- AFLAC Plans
- FSA options
- Eligible for 401(k) after 6 months of employment with a 4%
match that vests immediately
- Paid Time-Off earnedThe estimate displayed represents the
typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used
to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills,
how many years of experience you have and comparison to other
employees already in this role.#ID22
Keywords: OnPoint Family Medicine at Parker Square, Parker , Medical Assistant- Parker Square *$2500 Sign on Bo, Healthcare , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!