C.N.A. - Hospice
Company: Care Synergy
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Denver Hospice has an immediate opening for a C.N.A to
assist with hospice patient care needs.$2500 Sign-on Bonus
LOCATION: Parker, Castle Rock, Franktown, Aurora, Highlands Ranch,
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
PAY RANGE: $19.42 - $21.88 / hourly
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY: Based on position, schedule and/or
availability:Paid Mileage/Shift Diffs/Stipends/Overtime
MILEAGE AND EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT:Maximum Allowable Federal Mileage
CULTURE, BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- We value diversity, equity and inclusion and know it matters
for our team members and our patients. We provide welcoming,
supportive and inclusive care to our patients and a work
environment where all team members feel respected and
- We support a culture of work-life balance and provide team
members with two, free, confidential and robust benefit programs
designed to provide solutions to the logistical and financial
problems that arise in life.
- Low healthcare premiums: no increases in five out of the last
seven years, including 2023
- Employer pays over 90% of employee medical premium in some
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with significant Employer Funding:
Single $1,000, Family $2,000
- Healthcare Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month
following date of hire
- Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO/Vacation Pay/Sick Leave) and EIB
(Extended Illness Bank): accrued
- Seven Paid Holidays with an additional Floating
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match: 50% match up to 8%
of total compensation
- Company-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Career & Logo wear
- Company-Paid Costco Membership
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Clinical Career Ladders
- Certification Pay
- Generous Discover-a-Star Team Member Referral Program
- Robust Team Member Service Awards
- Early Wage Access
- Legal and Identity Protection
REWARDING WORK YOU WILL DO:
The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) provides quality supportive and
skilled care within their scope of practice to promote comfort and
dignity for patients in the hospice care and/or home care setting.
Represents agency positivity and upholds positive public relations
with patients, families and facility staff. The Certified Nursing
Assistant is able to work with neonates through geriatrics.
WHAT WE ARE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: One year CNA experience desired (hospice
preferred). Six month's CNA experienced desired if position is for
home health. New Graduates accepted.
- Required License: Current Colorado CNA license. Valid Colorado
driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- CPR certification
- Ability to lift/push/pull minimum of 50 lbs.
The Denver Hospice is affiliated withCare Synergy, a nonprofit
network of community-based hospice and palliative care
organizations serving Colorado's Front Range and the Region's
Largest Home Health, Hospice, and Palliative Care NetworkCare
Synergy provides mission support services to better equip The
Denver Hospice to operate as a distinct and independent
organization while working together to share best practices and
serve more Coloradans along the Front Range.
If you need assistance completing the electronic application please
contact our Talent Acquisition team via email at
email@example.com. You may also call the Human
Resources Department at (303) 228-5647. Applications can be
completed in-person at any one of our affiliate office
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities
or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, age,
disability, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation/identity, transgender status, pregnancy, creed,
ancestry, genetic information, marital status, military status,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment
based on any of these protected classifications.
Keywords: Care Synergy, Parker , C.N.A. - Hospice, Healthcare , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!