Registered Nurse Med Surg
Posted on: September 17, 2023
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule: Full Time Shift: Days
Location: 9395 CROWN CREST BLVD, Parker, 80138 The role you'll
contribute: Assumes responsibility and accountability for
facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the
healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the
physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes
the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through
use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care
standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act.
Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care,
organizational mission, and core values. The value you'll bring to
- Assess patient's physical, psychosocial, cultural and spiritual
needs through observation, interview, review of medical records &
clinical data. Evaluates patient's response and intervenes to
ensure optimal patient outcome.
- Develop and implement patient plan of care and observe outcomes
in accordance with nursing standards and in collaboration with the
- Demonstrate competency in a variety of therapeutic/diagnostic
interventions including but not limited to IV's, incision/ wound
care, medication administration, catheterization and specimen
- Promote, advocate and collaborate to protect the health and
safety and rights of each patient.
- Provide patient/family education through assessment of
patient/family learning readiness, needs, and ability. Provide
teaching and evaluate effectiveness of teaching.
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list
of all duties. Employee may perform other related duties as
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Degree: Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree Specialty: Nursing Or
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Registered Nurse: State of employment OR RN license from a
participating state in the National Licensure Compact
- One year experience preferred Nursing skills and knowledge base
specific to specialty This facility is an equal opportunity
employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Adventhealth, Parker , Registered Nurse Med Surg, Healthcare , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!