Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: American Renal Associates
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Registered NurseRegistered Nurse, RN
Our Registered Nurses provide high quality patient care to patients
suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease,
known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). Nurses are on the front
line of patient care, improving the quality of life of every
patient. This role is all about the relationships and bond you will
create with patients and their families. Dialysis experience
preferred. Applicant must have graduated from an accredited school
of nursing. Current state nursing license required.
Why choose American Renal Associates/Innovative Renal Care?
* Be part of a team that makes a difference in people's lives!
* Annual raises significantly above the industry standard and we do
not cap salaries!
* We recognize your most recent dialysis experience to calculate
paid time off accrual.
Our team lives by our values of Integrity, Innovation, Compassion,
Accountability, Results Driven and Everyone Counts!
* Integrity - Deliver on our promises with dedication and
* Innovation - Engage and empower others by sharing ideas and
* Compassion - Treat patients and their families with the utmost
respect and empathy.
* Accountability - Take ownership when resolving issues and solving
problems, trusting others to support us.
* Results Driven - Keep raising the bar for our own performance,
helping, and encouraging our colleagues to do the same.
* Everyone Counts - Respect people of all backgrounds. Strive to
create a diverse and equitable workplace.
* $37.50 - $50 depending on experience and qualifications.
Innovative Renal Care/American Renal Associates LLC is an equal
opportunity and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regards to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origins, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: American Renal Associates, Parker , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!