RN Clinical Coordinator
Company: AdventHealth Parker
Posted on: November 20, 2023
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day
Location: 9395 Crown Crest Blvd Parker, Colorado 80138 The role
you'll contribute: Actively support department director/manager by
coordinating clinical and department activities for the unit
including shift charge, department and/or service line. Ensure that
care is delivered to each patient in accordance with quality
standards. Act as liaison between physicians and patient care team.
Maintain communication and promote cooperation with unit staff and
other departments. Supervise the staff; authorize work procedures
and assign duties. Provides input and recommendations to the
director/manager on coaching, mentoring and performance management
of associates. Promote the optimal health, well-being and safety of
the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance
with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse
Practice Act. Personally, accountable for relationship-based care,
organizational mission, and core values The value you'll bring to
- Provides leadership, support, and coordination of unit's daily
operations during designated shift.
- Assists in directing, organizing, and prioritizing all shift
activities ensuring patient care and staff needs are met.
- Ensures appropriateness of admissions/cases to the
unit/department and that appropriate staff skill mix exists to
provide safe patient care.
- May participate in the interviewing and selection process.
- Provides feedback and recommendations regarding staff
The expertise and e xperiences you'll need to succeed : R e quire
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- One year of Clinical RN Experience
- RN License to Practice in Colorado
- Basic Life Support through American Heart Association Pre
- Nursing Experience in Specialty
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 2 years of ortho surgery experience
- Specialty coordinator experience This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Parker, Parker , RN Clinical Coordinator, Healthcare , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!