Company: Simpson Housing LLLP
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview: Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated
real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back
to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages
luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations
throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly
strives to "raise the bar" and continues to receive industry
accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding
customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good
neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through
numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of
employees each and every year. Responsibilities: What We Are
Currently Looking For:
HOUSEKEEPER/ROOM ATTENDANT - THE MEADOWS AT MERIDIAN LUXURY
APARTMENT HOMES (a beautiful Class A luxury community located
ideally located in Parker near Lone Tree) - PARKER, CO
This member of our property operations team will be responsible
- Performs vacant cleans as scheduled.
- Performs cleaning service as scheduled.
- Maintains cleanliness of laundry rooms, warehouse, and any
additional common areas as directed by Supervisor.
- Performs cleaning of the office.
- Reports service requests needed on apartments.
- Monitors inventory of cleaning supplies and housewares.
- Maintain proper utility settings in vacant units per community
- Performs all other duties logged on the make ready board.
- May complete deliveries of envelopes, receipts and special
request items as necessary.
- May participate in weekly on-call duties as necessary.
- Maintain a positive work environment by acting and
communicating in a manner so that you can get along with
co-workers, residents, customers, vendors, and management.
Qualifications: Qualified candidates should possess the
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: 0-1 years of practical experience with
demonstration of required skills as a housekeeper.
- Candidates who have experience in the hotel or hospitality
industry working as a housekeeper, room attendant or house
attendant is a plus.
What It's Like To Work At Simpson:
Why work for Simpson? You might want to ask one of our employees
that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we
continue to receive recognition for being one of the "Best
Companies to Work For", something we are very proud of. We have won
this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013, and again in 2014. How many
companies can say that? And it doesn't stop there. Over the years,
Simpson has cultivated a progressive "employee centric" culture
that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly
shared and employees are actively engaged. We also firmly believe
that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining
a healthy work-life balance. Sound interesting? Please read
What Simpson Can Offer You!
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful
in today's competitive marketplace. We know that employees must
have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively
and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SPG
University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a
personal and professional level and advance in their careers within
In addition, our employees enjoy the following:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Multiple medical plan options
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Substantial discount on rent (certain restrictions apply)
- Commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement and much more
If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work
for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents
can take you by applying today!
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay Range: $12.00 to $14.33
This pay range is approximate and the actual pay received may vary
dependent upon certain factors such as related job experience,
education, training, professional/industry certifications, etc.
Please note that this pay range does not include any additional
compensation such as commissions or bonuses that this position may
be eligible for.
Simpson Housing LLLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#AFIA1234 City: Parker State/Province: CO
Keywords: Simpson Housing LLLP, Parker , Housekeeper/Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!