Company: The Meadows at Meridian
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Simpson Housing LLLP is a large business in Parker, CO. Our goal is
to Maintain an inclusive and strong culture in the multi-family
Our work environment includes:
* Growth opportunities
* Wellness programs
We are seeking a positive, detail-oriented individual with strong
organizational skills and a friendly personality to join our
cleaning staff. The Housekeeper is responsible for helping our
customers maintain a safe, clean, healthy and comfortable living
environment by performing daily cleaning tasks. Our company takes
pride in providing affordable, quality living accommodations for
our customers, and the successful candidate will have an eye for
details and be able to multi-task effectively with minimal
* Vacuum floors and carpets.
* Clean locations with hard surfaces.
* Dust furniture, walls, and windowsills.
* Clean and disinfect toilets, sinks, and showers.
* Empty trash cans.
* Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies.
* Use cleaning products correctly.
* Clean public restrooms.
* Use a mop and bucket to clean floors and carpets.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Parker, CO 80134: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The Meadows at Meridian, Parker , Housekeeper/Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!