Company: SYNERGY HomeCare of Parker
Posted on: August 3, 2022
SYNERGY HomeCare of Parker - Experience the SYNERGY HomeCare
difference, where we are united under one purpose, to bring
wholehearted, life-energizing care to as many people as possible -
on their own terms, in their own homes. And that starts with
compassionate caregivers like YOU! When you join the SYNERGY
HomeCare team, you will feel appreciated, recognized, and rewarded
for the comforting, life-affirming care that comes right from your
heart! Our promise to our clients is to bring the full support for
fuller lives and to elevate their confidence knowing they have a
caregiver like you by their side.
- Enjoy serving others?
- Have a big heart with a lot of love to share?
- Take charge with a warm smile?
We always have an opening for caregivers who can answer yes to
these questions. At SYNERGY HomeCare we create a world of care at
home for all, which means you will have the opportunity to care for
a wide variety of people; spanning all ages and all abilities. We
are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Competitive pay ($17-$20 per hour)
- Direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients non-medical needs, including
companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with
clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently
Caregiver Benefits include:
Supportive team environment
Paid Alzheimers and skills training
$500 sign on bonus!!
Sick Pay and 401K
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Qualifications & Requirements
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- Have or be willing to get a Flu Shot
- National background check
- A valid drivers license, proof of car insurance/registration
and a reliable car (preferred)
If you would like to join our outstanding team at SYNERGY HomeCare,
Keywords: SYNERGY HomeCare of Parker, Parker , Caregivers, Other , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!