Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 23, 2022
ESFM **SIGN ON BONUS - $1,500.00** Further details upon
interview & hire.
- We have an opening for a XXX position.
- Location: Medtronic - 18501 East Plaza Drive, Parker, CO 80134.
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday to Friday 6:30AM - 2:30PM.
- Requirement: Janitorial / Housekeeping experience is
- Perks: $1,500 Sign-On Bonus and flexible hours.
- Starting Pay: $17.00 per hour ESFM is the corporate Integrated
Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a
Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute
(IWBI). We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
1096290.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as
the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe,
healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFMs clients include many
household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and
Manufacturing markets.ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions
provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes
Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering,
Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory
Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model
creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting
in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.In 2020,
ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for
Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities
Management Association (IFMA).Job SummarySummary: Keeps buildings
clean and orderly. Performs heavy cleaning duties, including
cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and
removing rubbish. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and disposes of trash following approved procedures
and infection control plans.
- Dusts and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
- Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place
furniture back in correct placement.
- Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and
equipment. Sanitize all surfaces. Follows the eight-step cleaning
- Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to
maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and
- Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to
complete the task.
- Completes all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performs tasks in accordance with all federal, state and county
- Strips, scrubs, buffs and refinishes floors; shampoos
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at ESFM are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Full-Time: Paid Time Off
- Full-Time: Holidays
- Full-Time: Personal Day
- Colorado Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).ESFM
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Parker , JANITOR (FULL-TIME), Other , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!