Patient Care Coordinator - Parker Square
Company: OnPoint Medical Group
Posted on: November 15, 2022
OnPoint Medical Group is searching for an outstanding Patient Care
Coordinator to join our team at OnPoint Family Medicine: Parker
Square! Come join a great group of medical professionals as our
network continues to grow!OnPoint Medical Group is a physician-led
network of skilled Primary and Urgent care providers who are
committed to expanding access to quality healthcare in the most
effective and affordable manner possible.Our "Circle of Care" has
one primary goal - to ensure the health and wellness of members and
their families. We do this by providing access to a comprehensive
menu of medical services from one unified physician group in their
neighborhoods. With doctors, nurses, specialists, labs and medical
records all interlinked and coordinated, patient care has never
been in better hands.Summary:The Patient Care Coordinator works in
the front office of OnPoint Medical Group's medical clinics. This
position is responsible to greet patients, answer phone calls
timely, activate patient files, and move patients through a
pre-determined protocol to ensure a smooth visit with the clinic
providers. This position is required to provide excellent customer
service to new and existing patients as this position is often the
first interaction that a patient has with OnPoint Medical Group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following statements are
illustrative of the essential duties of the job and do not include
other nonessential or peripheral duties that may be required. We
retain the right to modify or change the essential and additional
functions of the job at any time.
- Responsible for greeting incoming patients in person or over
the phone in a friendly and professional manner.
- Completes pre visit planning including but not limited to,
contacting patient for updated insurance, completing insurance
verification and updating patient record.
- Responsible to registering new patients and verifying patient
information is correct for existing patients.
- Collecting co-pays and payments when needed.
- Responsible to answer inbound calls to schedule patients as
well as act as liaison to clinical staff for patient
- Completes administrative duties that ensure the patient's visit
is smooth, billing can be processed in a timely manner, and the
front office remains clutter-free and organized.
- Responsible for completing outbound calls to patients to
- Performs duties to achieve or exceed established service
- Maintains confidentiality and follows HIPAA guidelines.
- Punctual and regular attendance is an essential responsibility
- Follow instructions and respond to management direction.
- Ability to work in a group but complete assigned tasks
- Ability to complete individual assigned tasks as well as
complete the tasks for the success of the clinic.
- Works well with people and can display empathy
- Ability to actively listen and respond appropriately.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required for this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Minimum Education/Experience:
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency
- Strong computer skills required Preferred Education/Experience
- Some college - medical, business, and accounting focus
- Customer Service Experience
- Current CPR card
- 1-2 years of experience in a business office or clinical
- EMR experience preferred-Athenahealth practice management
system Supervisor Responsibilities: This position has no
supervisory responsibilities Job Elements and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to walk; sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.The above
statements describe the general nature and level of work performed
by people assigned to this classification. They are not an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time, as needed.OnPoint Medical Group is an EEO
Employer.BENEFITS OFFERED--- Health insurance plan options for you
and your dependents--- Dental, and Vision, for you and your
qualified dependents--- Company Paid life insurance--- Voluntary
options for short-term disability, and long-term disability
coverage--- AFLAC Plans--- Eligible for 401(k) after 6 months of
employment with a 4% match that vests immediately--- PTO
accruedSalary: $17 - $21 / hourThe estimate displayed represents
the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be
used to determine your actual salary may include your specific
skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to
other employees already in this role.#ID22#PM22
Keywords: OnPoint Medical Group, Parker , Patient Care Coordinator - Parker Square, Other , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!