Company: Blackstone Country Club
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Host Staff Responsible for creating the first and last
impressions of the Club experience for Members and guests by
providing the Three Steps of Service as Members/Guest are greeted
and seated. Also responsible for maintaining an orderly work area
and assisting with other staff positions, such as Member Services
Representative duties, as requested. This position reports directly
to the FB Director/Service Director with indirect reporting to the
General Manager and Captains. Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the FB
Service training program at high standards
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to
provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home
- Greet and seat Members and guests promptly in a polite manner
while displaying a high quality level of service in a timely
- Converse with Members and guests in an outgoing and friendly
manner. You will be asked to focus your attention on Members and
guests needs and remain calm, professional and courteous at all
times, even when under pressure.
- Assist the service staff as needed, adhering to the ClubCorp
standards of service.
- Close out podium at the end of each shift and maintain it in an
- Assist in Member Services duties when necessary.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in
respective areas to meet Club standards (i.e., orderly/organized
work areas, consistently sanitize work areas, refill/stock
containers and supplies, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery
of the Three Steps Service without being directed. Be aware of team
members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints
as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed. All
the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Be knowledgeable of the following, but not limited to: -Club
hours of operation, services and amenities -Guest policies -Basic
Membership and private event information -Club menus, dress code
and ambiance -Club special events and newsletter
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working
habits while in all areas and assuring others are acting
- Demonstrate good teamwork and follow instructions well as
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous experience in service industry preferred.
- Previous experience working a telephone system preferred.
- Can be trusted to hold all member information strictly
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
Keywords: Blackstone Country Club, Parker , Host Staff, Other , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!