X-Ray LMRT Tech PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description Hourly Wage Estimate: $21.35 - $30.97 / hour
Learn more about the for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range.IntroductionDo you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an)
X-Ray LMRT Tech PRN you want with your current employer? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join CareNow which is part of the
nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsCareNow, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) X-Ray LMRT Tech PRN where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and QualificationsIn this role, you will:
- Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent
evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic
- Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests
including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug sceens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensure occupational client's preference card is followed and
occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with general patient care when needed. You should have:
- A H. S. diploma or equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited school of Radiological
- Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT) license in state of
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday
through Friday from 8am - 9pm, Saturday 8am - 8pm, and Sunday 8am -
5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with
unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics
around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics
with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers
are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent
care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing
extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow
physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family
practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide
range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family.
CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our X-Ray LMRT Tech PRN opening. We review all
applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Parker , X-Ray LMRT Tech PRN, Other , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!