Company: ORTHOPEDIC CENTERS OF COLORADO LLC
Posted on: November 14, 2023
THERAPY AIDE POSITION OVERVIEW: Orthopedic Centers of Colorado
is seeking a full time Therapy Aide to assist our Hand therapists/
Occupational therapists. THERAPY AIDE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provides assistance to Certified Hand Therapists in an
outpatient Orthopedic clinic
- Responsible for timely start of therapy sessions and clinic
flow to ensure all patients receive full treatment session.
- Performs scheduling of appointments, chart preparation and
understanding of basic insurance requirements.
- Checks patients in, helps explain financial obligations to
patients attending therapy, collects co-pays and balances due.
- Use of Electronic Medical Records. Clinicient (therapy
software) and Allscripts.
- Maintains patient safety, confidentiality and empathy to
provide excellent customer service.
- Responsible for supply management, folding of linens, and
performs cleaning and packaging of sterile instruments.
- Finishes orthoses fabricated by therapists
- Maintains compliance and safety to ensure a clean, safe work
environment by adhering to all rules and regulations.
- Ability to take initiative, follow verbal instructions and
problem solve in fast-paced environment.
- Administers modalities per therapist guidance and
- Interest in Occupational Therapy and/or prior medical
experience preferred! Some travel to other clinics may be required.
SALARY & BENEFITS:$17-19 Per hour
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO package and paid holidays
- Company-paid life insurance and long term disability
- Ability to purchase accident insurance, short and long-term
- Opportunities for internal training and development
- Annual stipend for continuing education in certain
- Retirement Plan eligibility after one year of service with
eligibility in company profit sharing
- Most positions offer Monday - Friday work schedulesTHERAPY AIDE
- Typical business office environment.
- Constant viewing of computer monitor, mousing and typing
- Frequent standing, walking and sitting
- Frequent stooping, lifting, carrying and pushing/pulling 10
pounds or more
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust
- Hours of business are Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30
- Four, ten-hour shifts with a consistent weekday off
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Keywords: ORTHOPEDIC CENTERS OF COLORADO LLC, Parker , Therapy Aide, Other , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!