Company: Country Financial
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Description We are looking for ambitious people who want to
start their own business and help to enrich lives in their
community, including their own. This is your opportunity to become
an independent contractor Insurance Agent with COUNTRY Financial.
-Why you should join us: -
- Top performing Agents could earn $80k - $150k in commissions
and bonuses their first year** and annual world-class travel
- Achieve greater ownership of your schedule and income
- Development opportunities to earn industry designations or
consider options to become a Financial Advisor or move into Agency
- Leverage company-provided marketing, technology, and expertise
from our Corporate Office.
- Plan for your retirement with a non-qualified deferred
compensation plan for eligible Agents.
- Access to group insurance plans, including medical, dental,
vision, life and long-term disability.
- Stable industry, impeccable brand heritage, and family-focused
culture that values authenticity, integrity, and strong work ethic.
-What you'll do:
- Use your creativity and ambition as an entrepreneur to grow a
- Educate your clients on their protection and coverages. -
- Create and manage your office and staff to grow your
- Establish valuable community partnerships.
- Collaborate with COUNTRY Financial specialists and experts to
meet client needs.
- Proactively and clearly communicate to strengthen trust with
clients. Qualifications Our best Agents come from a wide variety of
prior experience, but they all have these in common: -
- An ambitious entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen. -
- A strong track record of achievement and personal growth.
- Property/Casualty State Insurance License.* -
- Life/Health State Insurance License.* - About Us For more than
90 years, COUNTRY Financial has been dedicated to helping others
plan for their future while also protecting what's important in
life. What started long ago as a simple commitment on Midwest
farmlands has now expanded to become a FORTUNE 1000 insurance and
financial services organization privately serving 19 states.Today,
our local representatives and employees remain dedicated to serving
nearly one million households with our diverse range of personal
and business insurance products as well as retirement and
investment services. Our consistent AM Best A+ rating means we have
the financial strength to keep the promises we make to our clients.
-*While these licenses are not required to apply, you will be
required to obtain them before becoming an Agent. -** This range is
only an estimate. It is not guaranteed and is subject to
Keywords: Country Financial, Parker , Insurance Agent, Sales , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!