Clinical Director - Crown Point Surgery Center
Company: United Surgical Partners International , Inc
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Clinical Director - Crown Point Surgery Center Tracking Code
19589-147 Job Description Crown Point--Surgery Center--is a
specialty Surgery Center in search for a creative and
dynamic--Clinical Director.--The ideal candidate would have a
strong understanding of compliance and accreditation standards and
enjoy leading and motivating a team.Crown Point--Surgery Center
performs a broad range of outpatient surgical procedures. Our
mission is to care for every patient and their family as if they
were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time. We
are open--Monday - Friday. No Nights. No Weekends. No holidays. No
Call.Job Summary:--Directs the nursing operations in the surgery
center.Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:--Include the
following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Evaluates nursing activities to ensure patient care, staff
relations, and efficiency of service.
- Coordinates patient care with business office, pre-op, and
- Supervises activities to ensure appropriate patient care, and
monitors efficiency of service in the operating room.
- Observes nursing care and visits patients to ensure that
nursing care is carried out as directed and treatment is
administered in accordance with physicians' instructions.
- Coordinates with physicians, medical staff, and administrator
to ensure that effective Communication is maintained.
- Coordinates with Materials Manager for equipment, special
equipment, and supplies for upcoming surgical cases, and resolves
- Coordinates orientation of new employees.
- Investigates and resolves complaints. Refers unusual problems
to the Administrator.
- Interacts appropriately and effectively with all
patients/others regardless of age or ethnic background.
- Follows equipment safety guidelines.
- Assists with environmental hazard and infection control
surveillance, and participates in emergency preparedness
- Ensures that Standard Universal Precautions, the National
Patient Safety Goals, and principles of aseptic and sterile
technique are used appropriately.
- Implements safe practices and provides knowledgeable guidance
and evaluation of the environment of care management, including
life safety (fire prevention), security, hazardous materials and
waste management, emergency preparedness, infection control, the
safe use of medical equipment, and utilities.
- Ensures meaningful differences are implemented as outlined in
the EDGE (Every Day Giving Excellence) Program.
- Participates in review and revision of the policies and
procedures at the Surgery Center.
- Directs the hiring, selection, performance reviews, and
training of medical personnel.
- Calls on physicians to solicit their participation in the
- Orders or directs ordering of supplies including drugs,
solutions, and equipment, and maintains records on
narcotics.Qualifications:--Graduate of an approved school of
nursing. Currently licensed in the state of Colorado. CPR required,
advanced life support certification required. One year experience
required intra-operative setting. Demonstrates clinical competency,
leadership, and teaching capabilities. Physically and emotionally
capable of performing responsibilities of position.Reasoning
Ability:--Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with
problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized
situations.Other skills and abilities:--General familiarity with
medical terminology as it pertains to anatomy and surgical
procedures for an operating room.Physical Demands: Shall be
physically able to stand, walk, and maintain varied body motions
and positions for long periods of time. Demonstrates manual
dexterity. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee shall be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects or tools. The employee is required to stand, walk, climb,
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Shall be able to hear and
speak. Shall be able to move up to 100 pounds.Job Type: Full-time
Job Location Parker, Colorado, United States Company Location Crown
Point Surgery Center (12700) Company Location Description Surgical
Center Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International , Inc, Parker , Clinical Director - Crown Point Surgery Center, Healthcare , Parker, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!